Carrefour pour Elle
years of existence
January 6, 1975
Arrival of the new director.
Establishment of external services for women victims of domestic violence for post-housing and group follow-ups.
Establishment of Pacifix – an external family intervention program.
Establishment of the consultation and prevention of violence in romantic relationships service.
Establishment and improvement of the Sans cri ni haine : vers des rapports égalitaires prevention program for young people in high school.
Consolidation of external services for women victims of domestic violence: individual follow-up for unhoused women and local intervention within a multisectoral team (SPAL, CAVAC, CISSS and Entraide pour Hommes).
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Ghislaine Pilon
Vice-President: Fanny Lauzier
Treasurer: Diane Asselin
Secretary: Mylène Leroux
Administrator: Isabelle Richard
Administrator: Lise Foisy
Administrator: Hasna Talbi
Executive Director of the shelter: Marlène Poirier
Hosting and External Services
- 11 counselors at the shelter reception
- 1 youth counselor for sheltered mothers and children
- 1 child caretaker
- 2 counselors for sheltered and post-shelter women
- 1 counselor for non-sheltered women
- 1 counselor for follow-ups of women in an external group
- 1 counselor in the external Pacifix program
- 1 youth awareness counselor (Sans cri ni haine vers des rapports égalitaires project)
- 1 outreach counselor for women victims of domestic violence in our territory
- 1 executive director
- 1 executive assistant director and outreach services manager
- 1 administrative assistant
- 1 housekeeping and material resources officer